Friday, December 31, 2010

2010


the general consensus of people i communicate with seem to agree that the year 2010 has been shitty for the most part. most everyone around me was involved with some sort of major life drama, seperations, incarceration (including myself). oh yeah and a close friend killed himself in a closet with a ratchet strap back in july. but honestly everything's not that bad, things are turning for the better. my family's healthy, my kids go to a good school in the city, i'm working again. and my chopper... all the hours spent down in the garage or clicking around on the jockey journal seem to be paying off. my bud kyle from the lords of loud blog got it right when he printed these stickers off earlier this year. forget 2010, bring on 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment